- Is Unlimited truly unlimited?
- After 30GB of data usage on your phone you are subject to have your data usage de-prioritized on a cell tower if that tower is currently experiencing congestion.
- What happens after my 10GB of HotSpot usage?
- Your speed is reduced to 3G and you have unlimited 3G usage until your next billing cycle.
- Can I keep my existing number?
- Yes, if your number is portable you may keep it.
International Everything Card and FREE to ROAM Plan
Will it fit in my phone?
- We ship a 3 in 1 SIM card. It includes the correct size for Full Size, Nano and Micro devices.
Does my phone need to be unlocked?
- Yes, you must have an unlocked GSM phone for BetterSIM to work in your phone.
When does my SIM card need to be activated?
- You must activate your SIM card within 12 months of purchase.
When does my 1 year of service start?
- Your 1 year of service starts at the time of activating your account. Not when your place your order.
Do I need a dual SIM phone?
- No, but you can use a dual SIM phone if you have one. Generally if you have a dual SIM phone your BetterSIM SIM card will need to be in the primary slot.
Can I send an receive pictures and voice messages with the included messaging applications?
- The included service only includes text messages and emoji. You can however upgrade your plan to allow full data usage at any time.
If I upgrade my plan to include full data, are messages in the supported applications still free?
- Unfortunately not, due to technical limitations. However they consume very little network usage and should not have a large impact on your purchased data. You can switch back and forth between your BetterSIM Chat plan and your purchased data upgrade at anytime however right from your phone.
Where will my phone number be located?
- All SIM cards come with a number from Lithuania which is country code +370. You are able to receive free SMS, and free incoming calls in most countries with this number on the Everything Plan.